CJC-1295 DAC 5mg
SHIPS WITHOUT LABEL UNTIL 1/26 BLACK CAP
Mixing instruction/ratios will be sent with your order confirmation email along with a source for Bac. Water if needed.
Benefits of CJC-1295 DAC
- Replacing or offsetting any natural GH deficiency, and augmenting circulating growth hormone levels in the body.
- Boosting energy and metabolism, take longer to fatigue, and smoothing out the peaks and valleys in energy and blood sugar that are common in modern life.
- GH plays an important role in cell regeneration and replication. As a result, increased levels can help wounds and injuries to heal faster and more completely, and boosts in the immune system functioning as well.
- Building lean muscle mass gets harder with age. CJC-1295 benefits include making it easier to maintain or gain new lean muscle mass when combined with a healthy diet and exercise.
- CJC-1295 also makes it weight loss easier
- Research shows an increase in muscle strength while taking CJC-1295.
By purchasing from Swole Peptides you agree that you are purchasing Research Chemicals.
Swole Peptides products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticidal product, food additive or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.
*Peptides ARE NOT DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS THEY ARE *RESEARCH CHEMICALS.
*Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for medical and scientific research purposes. One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use. This distinction is required on the labels of research chemicals, and is what exempts them from regulation under parts 100-740 in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR).